Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Classes at The Joyful Quilter

We have lots of new classes at The Joyful Quilter. Learn a cool technique with Debbie Gehman in the "Ribbon Swirls" Class. Join Jim in a new series of classes from the book Sisterhood. He has both the Cross My Heart and "Dinner for Two" Class on the scedule. Join Susan for another set of quilts from the book More Loose Change, Fortune Cookie and Fort Knox. Or join her in a strip tzzz selection making one of Eleanor Burns' projects; Fabric Frenzy, A Better Star for All Seasons, or In The Pines. And then there is also Susan Visconti's Labyrinth class. And yours truly is repeating both the Costa Maya class and the 4 Patch stacked Posies class. Click on any of the titles to see pictures and more info on any of these classes.

1 comment:

  1. I was just readying your email and thinking that I wished you had a blog when I saw "blog" on the side! This is great!

    I was in the other day for a really quick visit and found so many things that I loved. Can't wait to make a bag from the Alice in Wonderland fabrics I picked up.

    ReplyDelete